Monday, May 5, 2008

Canadian, Trend Tex Challenge


I am proud to announce that my piece is included for the online auction. I enjoyed doing the Trend TEx Challenge, this is the first year for me.
I took the title literally 'Quilting On The Edge', it includes a gal with her sewing machine perched on the edge of the cliff, cat on the table and seagull perched on the edge watching her carefully. When all the quilters arrive in Nova Scotia I'm sure the sea gulls will be watching.
Here it is.
You can view all the pieces at http://www.canadianquilter.com/events/index_events_quiltcanada2009.htm
My piece is #90 and my little sisters piece is #14.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on having your piece accepted. It is great. Wouldn't you like to be back east to see it all in person? I'd love to be there.