Thursday, May 1, 2008

FFFC #20 Denim/recycled


Here is my piece for the present challenge. As soon as I read the challenge the song 'Forever In Blue Jeans' was running through my head. So here she is, Forever In Blue Jeans. I didn't have any blue jean scraps, so borrowed some and used fabric from my scrap bag,left over buttons etc. I hand stitched before quilting it. Following the techniques I learned in Pamela Allen's class.
The weather up here is still very iffy...we had snow yesterday. I'll be so glad to get out digging in the dirt! It has been a long winter.

2 comments:

Lynn Majidimehr said...

She looks like one busy lady! I love wearing jeans, don't think I'll ever get tired of them and wish I could wear them everywhere. Great quilt!

margaret said...

Love it! You seem to have had a lot of fun in Pamela's class - the pieces from it are delightful.