Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Orca Bay Final Steps

I've started putting the quilt together, although I haven't finished all the units yet. My, the last two steps just days apart have a lot of work!  I like the way it looks. My red string blocks are just a bare 1/4" too large, so am adjusting !  My design wall isn't wide enough to show the whole strip:)  Hope to have the top finished sometime next week. You can check out this Mystery at: http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/orca-bay-mystery.html  I am loving how this is working out, what a beautiful design!


3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! I like the way your squares are going together. It's going to be beautiful and well worth the work when it's finished.

Margaret said...

Your post encourages me Rhoda! I've sewn together the first row and part of the second. When I put it up on the design wall last night, I wasn't at all sure I liked it, but now that I've begun to actually sew it, I agree it's rather striking. Now I've seen yours, I'll keep going!

Cathy Tomm said...

Looking Good. These quilts have been so much fun. I have three rows done now but I will not get much done for a few days as I am out of the house.