Sunday, November 1, 2015

Neglectful....

I can not believe that I have not posted since April!!!!!!! Seems once summer is on the way I forget all about my poor little blog. I have had some achievements in the quilting field over the summer. I took a Judy Neymeir class at a certified shop not far from us, and finally understand the technique. First I made the ONE, one leaf wall hanging, then two runners that I made, one started in class.  Love them both.

And a set of place mats that found a home in Vancouver. 
Felling so confident that I started her Ballroom Dance, queen size. 
Here are half of the  corner units...as you can see I am carrying on with my scrappy addiction.
Four blocks laid out, still working on making the blocks. 
Of course still carrying on with my love of everything Bonnie Hunter. The following quilt is her 'Blue Skies' done scrappy, with string blocks from a swap. 
This quilt is in Kamloops, and a wonderful young man is enjoying it. 
And now all ready for ALLIETORE! Bonnie's new MQ. 
I have most my fabrics picked. When I think of  Italy, lush red tomatoes, gorgeous burgundy grapes/wine,  luscious rolling landscape with lot's of green, so will be suing green instead of grey.  Hope you have enjoyed my summer/Fall work. 






2 comments:

Vireya said...

You have been busy! Everything looks wonderful.

I'm excited about the new mystery, too, and I think this is the year I will finally use a different colour scheme. Each year I think I will, but don't. But this time... we'll see!

Margaret said...

Glad to see you again, Rhoda. Wonderful points on those blocks you're constructing! I've looked at Bonnie's latest...and I am going to pass. In addition to a total lack of time, I haven't much in those colours and never want to buy new when my scrap-bag will do. If I like how it's shaping up, I may save the pattern for another day...with different fabrics/colours. Have fun!